These simple tricks will help you to take your worn-out clothing items and revitalize them, giving them new life. From techniques for getting rid of odors to strategies for fixing broken zippers, this list has all of the tips that you’ll need to save your old clothes. Try out a few of them and let us know what you think!
1. Get rid of persistent smells in your clothes by freezing them.
2. A hair straightener can take small wrinkles out of clothes.
3. Blood spots can be treated with cold water and salt or ammonia.
4. Static electricity can be removed from clothing with a dryer sheet.
5. Window cleaner can shine patent leather.
6. Underarm stains can be removed with lemon juice.
7. A nail file is very effective for cleaning suede shoes.
8. Shaving cream is able to remove foundation stains.
9. Get salt stains out of leather boots with vinegar.
10. Stretch narrow shoes with a bag of water.
11. Dish detergent can remove grease stains.
12. White wine will treat a red wine stain.
13. Soaking jeans in vinegar and salt prevents them from fading.
14. Place magazines in knee-high boots to help them hold their shape.
15. Soak old t-shirts in salty water to rejuvenate them.
16. Coat the heels of your feet with deodorant when wearing different shoes.
17. Use hair conditioner to clean silk items.
18. Remove lipstick stains with hairspray.
19. Pilling on clothing can be removed with velcro.
20. Stretch flat shoes by putting on thick socks and blowdrying the shoes.
21. Scrub the soles of white shoes with a toothbrush to clean them up.
22. Scuff marks can be cleaned off of suede with a pencil eraser.
23. The graphite in a pencil can fix a broken zipper.
24. Scrape fuzz off of a sweater with a razor.
25. Tighten loose sunglasses with clear nail polish.
26. How to get make faded black jeans look new again.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page